KOKOPELLI Tote bag
Kokopelli is a Hopi Indian (Anastasi) spirt that basically represents Fertility (which may be a metaphor for many things in life). I am inspired by the folklore surrounding this icon. I was also inspired by the many petroglyph variations and shapes that can be discovered throughout the Desert Southwest, which I did discover on dozens of hikes there. I also try to make contemporary concepts – retro, mid-century, whimsical – to keep Kokopelli relevant and hip!
Bring your favorite KOKOPELLI design everywhere you go.
• 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 11lbs (5kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)
• Made in America